Supervisory Board - Advisory Board
For many years, I have been a supervisory and advisory board member in various companies. I am an independent person in all aspects and known for my direct, clear and constructive approach, however diplomacy is certainly not a foreign concept for me. I have a good judgement of people and their potential, and I can deal effectively with many different characters. In addition to the necessary controlling tasks, I strongly focus on consulting in my work in such bodies, with my strengths being particularly in the areas of strategy and leadership.
My background is in product and service businesses especially in the following industries:
- Medical Technology/Life Science/Biotechnology
- Electronic Measurement Technology
- Electronics, Semiconductors
The necessity of meeting the requirements and legal rules regarding the supervisory function cleanly and seamlessly is indispensable today. I believe a good supervisory and advisory board member needs to have a solid basic knowledge of the work of a board and continually stay tuned to the subject. Therefore, I regularly participate in further qualification. I also engage in regular exchange with other board members at expert conferences for people on boards.
- Expert conference for supervisory board members - regular participation!
- Executive program for supervisory boardmembers: The supervisory board and advisory board in medium-sized enterprises, Handelsblatt Fachmedien, 2015
- Executive program for supervisory board members: The special role of the supervisory board chairman, Handelsblatt Fachmedien, 2015
- The professional supervisory board: The supervisory board and advisory board in medium-sized enterprises, Verlagsgruppe Handelsblatt, 2014
- The professional supervisory board: Practical work in the supervisory board and its committees, Verlagsgruppe Handelsblatt, 2013
- The professional supervisory board: Legal basics of the supervisory board work, Verlagsgruppe Handelsblatt, 2013
- Balance sheet analysis, Management Forum Starnberg, 2012
- The supervisory board, practice seminar, Management Forum Starnberg, 2011